Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aaaaand, one more thought from Theo.

(See previous blog.)

Okay, thank you. I apologize for getting irritated. Things at the time were not running smoothly. I am in a much better mood now, though.

As much as I dislike to say it, I guess I that makes sense and I should learn to accept that. One of the biggest issues I have in life is equality. I guess you could blame that on my astrological sign. (Libra; I follow it almost sentence by sentence) It gets scary sometimes.

There isn't any need to discuss further. It was a just a little thing I needed to clear up from my mind before it escalated into something irrelevant.
So far, I'd say you are doing a just fine job at this whole blog thing. Actually, this whole blog thing is brilliant. It connects a piece of everyday teenage life to education in a fun way, and it is quite enjoyable. I look FORWARD to logging on and seeing if I got any comments! ^_^

See you in class tomorrow (If you read this before then).
- Theo


YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments: